Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trick or Treats!

Oh, man, Halloween.  Don't you remember when October would finally get here (back when the years took FOREVER) and you just couldn't wait till Halloween?  The thought process of just figuring out what I wanted to be was amazingly extensive.  And then, of course, came the halloween parties and dances.  I don't know what it is about dressing up as something you aren't and being around people doing the exact same thing, but it seemed like more fun than just a regular party!  


I remember Aiden's first halloween.  He was only a couple of months old, but I disregarded the "He won't even remember it" comments and dressed him up, anyway.  To me, it's the fact that we did it that's most important.  


I think people have strayed away from the social and fun aspects of things.  I know I don't see as many halloween parties, or entire families dressing up for halloween, or any of that fun stuff, anymore, and I don't know why.  I know I just feel better when I put effort into something.  


So this is where I do a plug in! haha!


Halloween cake pops.  Yeah, no joke!  


How cute are these?  And the good thing about it is, they're kid friendly (of course), but adults love them, too!  They're the perfect bite of cake without having an entire cake on hand!  Since cake pops are a lot easier to keep, and ship....I will be taking orders for cake pops (of all kinds, not just halloween) from anyone, not just in Amarillo, Texas!  And, from now until September 30th, I'll even throw in free shipping costs!  

I'm also doing halloween cakes and cupcakes, too! :D




So get your orders in in time for Halloween! 

LS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Tell me whatcha think! :)